Dear Tiny Teeth Parents and little patients,
We are excited to announce the reopening of our office on Monday, May 4th. We are taking several precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, their parents, and our staff.
- We will only be scheduling one family per hour to support social distancing.
- We will continue to disinfect all surfaces before and after each patient. We will pay special attention to common areas such as our waiting room, bathrooms, and surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, and countertops.
- We will be asking all parents to wear masks throughout their child’s appointment. (Please bring a mask if you have one available. If not, we will happily provide one.)
- We will be taking temperatures on all staff members before the start of the day. We will also be taking each patients’ and accompanying parents’ temperatures.
- We will also be asking all parents/patients to fill out a short questionnaire before the start of their appointment.
We are excited to welcome everyone back and to provide excellent, safe care for our tiny patients and their families.
Dr. Pagé and the Tiny Teeth Team